Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Tweeter

Hello All! So... once upon a time I was hesitant to try MySpace but because everyone bugged me about it... I finally set up a profile. Then it was on to Facebook to find my other friends and co-workers that felt Facebook was better. Now tweeting is all the rage, and I must say... I've become a social network addict... so why not tweet?!

So... just a high level overview about me... I am an HR (Human Resource) professional with nearly 10 years experience. 6 years of dedicated recruiting experience with high volume hiring needs in call centers and 1 year dedicated to employee benefits, and all of my career has been focused on employee relations and the employee experience.

I love to help people find a career that they can both enjoy and be successful at, and in this economy it is nice to be working with a company that is actually still offering jobs... OKAY... I have to do it... here is my little plug for work... (If you know anyone or know anyone that knows anyone that has lost a job and is tech savvy... send them my way! I hire for tech support positions for Sprint, and the website to apply is www.sprint.com/callcenterjobs)

Well, that is all for now...

... until next time....

Cya!

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment